Detecting, preventing and minimizing employee misconduct can be one of the most challenging issues that employers face – especially when there is a threat of litigation, pending litigation or a government investigation. At times, in-house counsel and human resources personnel may have to manage an internal investigation of employee wrongdoing that runs parallel with either a litigation matter or government investigation.
This program will focus on:
• Best practices for internal investigations
• Preservation of data and information
• Use of outside counsel and forensic experts
• Protection of the attorney-client privilege
• Management of parallel investigations
September 7, 2017
11:30 - 12:30 p.m. (Central)
1.0 Hour of CLE and HRCI Credit Pending
This program is offered compliments of Barnes & Thornburg's Labor and Employment Law Practice Group.