GRAND RAPIDS – Seven attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Michigan office have been recognized on the Michigan Super Lawyers 2018 and Michigan Rising Stars 2018 lists.
The Michigan attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, and their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Charles M. Denton – Environmental Litigation; Insurance Coverage; Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Tammy L. Helminski – Environmental; Environmental Litigation
- Scott R. Murphy – General Litigation; Construction Litigation; Appellate
- Robert W. Sikkel – Employment & Labor
- Jennifer J. Stocker – Employment Litigation: Defense
The following attorneys were named to the Rising Stars list:
- Joseph D. Hess – Employment & Labor: Employers; Business Litigation
- David C. Hill – Real Estate: Business; Banking; Business / Corporate
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 14 offices in Atlanta, California, Chicago, Delaware, Indiana, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.