Barnes & Thornburg is pleased to invite you to Planting the Seed 2018: Emerging Trends and Opportunities in the Agriculture and Food Industries.
Hear perspectives on new developments in the agriculture and food industries from leaders of international companies, incubators and universities. Also featured on the agenda are panels addressing recent litigation trends; state and federal agriculture policy; and the transformation of the food industry.
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Registration: 11:00 a.m. (EDT)
Event: 11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
Reception: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Location: 11 S. Meridian Street, 5th Floor Auditorium, Indianapolis, IN
See full event agenda here.
- Krysta Harden, Vice President, External Affairs & Chief Sustainability Officer, Corteva Agriscience™, the agriculture division of DowDuPont™
- Gebisa Ejeta, Distinguished Professor/2009 World Food Prize Laureate, Purdue University School of Agriculture
- Rich Wolowski, President and Chief Executive Officer, Gordon Food Service
- Shaina Silva, Director of Industry Accelerators, RocketSpace (Terra)
- Tom Lyons, Director, Product Center and Professor, Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Michigan State University
- Harrison Pittman, Director, National Agricultural Law Center at the University of Arkansas
- Joe Alberts, Senior Litigation Counsel, Corteva Agriscience™, the agriculture division of DowDuPont™
- William Wales, Co-Chair, Agriculture and Food Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Robert Stead, Co-Chair, Agriculture and Food Practice Group, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Eric Williams, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- William Padgett, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Brian Burdick, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Brandt Hershman, Of Counsel, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Seminar, lunch and reception compliments of Barnes & Thornburg's Agriculture and Food and Life Sciences Practice Groups
For more information, contact Courtney Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 231-7312