From their Washington, D.C., offices overlooking the White House, Barnes & Thornburg LLP attorneys and lobbyists may offer substantive knowledge, experience and access to key government decision-makers on behalf of domestic and international clients. We strive to provide innovative solutions that are responsive to client concerns.
Barnes & Thornburg’s Washington, D.C., attorneys and lobbyists utilize established networks and creative thinking to help resolve our clients’ complex issues involving the federal government. Such issues often require unique, multifaceted strategies. We understand how the federal government impacts the businesses, trade associations, municipalities, local and state governmental agencies, American Indian tribes, and individuals that we represent. We craft strategies based on our knowledge, experience and ability to influence the federal government’s decision-making processes. Should litigation become necessary, our litigators have proven their capabilities in courts leading to and including the Supreme Court.
Barnes & Thornburg's Washington, D.C., office is fully integrated with the firm’s 11 other offices and more than 50 practice areas and offers extensive experience assisting clients in the following areas:
- Intellectual Property
- Government Relations and Lobbying
- International Trade and Export/Import Regulatory Matters
- Environmental Regulations and Related Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- Non-Profit Organizations and Trade Associations
- Transportation, Telecommunications and Energy
- Food, Cosmetic, Drug, Medical Device and Biotechnology Manufacturing
- White Collar Crime
- Insurance Recovery
- Federal Contracting, Procurement and National Security Issues