MINNEAPOLIS – Seven attorneys from Barnes & Thornburg’s Minneapolis office have been named to the Minnesota Super Lawyers 2017 list.
Receiving additional high marks are partners Felicia Boyd, Connie Lahn and Tina Syring, who also appear on the Top Women Attorneys in Minnesota 2018-Super Lawyers list.
The Minneapolis attorneys who made this year’s Super Lawyers list, including their primary practice areas as identified by Super Lawyers, are:
- Felicia J. Boyd – Intellectual Property Litigation; Intellectual Property*
- Lee A. Hutton III – Entertainment & Sports; General Litigation
- Steven R. Katz – Real Estate: Business
- Connie A. Lahn – Bankruptcy: Business*
- Thomas C. Mielenhausen – Insurance Coverage
- Tina A. Syring – Employment Litigation: Defense*
- Christopher H. Yetka – Insurance Coverage; Business Litigation
*Also named to Top Women Attorneys in Minnesota 2018-Super Lawyers list
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multiphased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
With more than 600 attorneys and other legal professionals, Barnes & Thornburg is one of the largest law firms in the country. The firm serves clients worldwide from 13 offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Delaware, Indiana, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minneapolis, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit us online at www.btlaw.com or on Twitter @BTLawNews.